American Vegan Society
56 & 72 Dinshah Lane
PO Box 369
Malaga New Jersey 08328
We are located just north of Vineland, close to the intersection of US-40 and NJ-47, and roughly equidistant from Philadelphia PA, Wilmington DE, and Atlantic City NJ. Malaga is nearly half-way from Washington DC to New York City.
TRAVELING BY CAR
From New York and North Jersey
1. Go south on NJ Turnpike to exit #7 (Bordentown). Leave turnpike and change to I-295 South (freeway, runs parallel to Turnpike).
2. Get off I-295 at exit for Atlantic City, NJ-42 (North/South Freeway), and follow around long exit ramp. (This exit is before the exit for Walt Whitman Bridge.)
3. Leave NJ-42 (after Creek Road exit) to get on NJ-55 South
4. Take NJ-55 South to Malaga at exit #39A.
5. Take US-40 East into Malaga.
6. At traffic light go straight ahead (across NJ-47) onto West Boulevard (County-615)
7. Go less than ½ mile, turn onto first road to right, Dinshah Lane.
8. AVS office building (56) is long white building at end of block. The house (72,3-storey white) is behind.
Garden State Parkway South to US-40 exit (Atlantic City).
Take US-40 West towards Malaga.
At milepost 28 turn left onto Grubb Road.
Cross railroad tracks, and turn right onto West Boulevard.
After the road bends left, Dinshah Lane is the second left turn.
AVS office building is long white building at end of block. The house (3-storey, white) is behind.
From Philadelphia and West
Cross Walt Whitman Bridge or Ben Franklin Bridge
Follow signs for Atlantic City and onto NJ-42 (North/South Freeway).
Then from #3 above.
Take Commodore Barry Bridge over the Delaware River
Then US-322 East to NJ-55 South, then from #4 above.
From Baltimore, Washington DC, Florida, and the South
From Delaware Memorial Bridge, take US-40 East to Malaga.
Then from #6 above.
TRAVELING BY BUS
From New York City (Port Authority Terminal)
Greyhound to Philadelphia or Camden, or Atlantic City.
NJ Transit bus 408 from Philadelphia (Market street) and Camden (Walter Reed Transportation Center) goes through Malaga on its way to Vineland and Millville.
Ask driver to stop at Dinshah Lane, which is first right after traffic light in center of Malaga (at US-40 & NJ-47; Diners, CVS & Wawa )almost ½ mile.
NJ Transit bus 553 from Atlantic City Bus Terminal goes to Vineland. Phone AVS for our car to pick you up, or take NJT bus 408 through Newfield to Malaga; alight at Dinshah Lane; 2nd left after Grubb Rd.
Greyhound bus to Atlantic City. Then as above.
Greyhound bus to Philadelphia. Then as above.
TRAVELING BY AIR
Fly to Atlantic City International Airport (ACY) or Philadelphia International Airport. (PHL).
From ACY (Pomona), go SW on County-575 to US-40 West, then use Alternate route above.
From PHL (Philadelphia), go south on I-95 to US-322 East, then from Alternatively above.