Recipe from Apples, Bean Dip, and Carrot Cake
This book is available from AVS and can be ordered here.
1. Unroll enough aluminum foil to be able to cut one strip 4 inches wide. Use scissors and ruler to measure and cut the strip of aluminum foil.
2. Cut strip into three 4-inch squares.
3. Fold each square in half and cut a tiny slit in the middle of the fold.
4. Place cups on tray. Pour juice into each cup until 3/4-full.
5. Cover each cup with a square of aluminum foil.
6. Place a craft stick through slit into each cup.
7. Put plastic plate in freezer, level on a shelf where it will not be disturbed. Carefully set each cup on the plate. Be sure to close freezer door. Freeze overnight or at least 4 hours.
Serving: Check that popsicle is frozen solid. Take popsicle from freezer and set on counter until popsicle edge thaws enough for popsicle to come out of cup (about 5 minutes, depending on weather) OR you may hold the popsicle upside down under hot running water to loosen. Pull popsicle from cup and lick. Eat outdoors or use a large napkin to catch drips.
Nutritional Information: Depends on the fruit juice brand you are using. Check the nutritional label on the box.
Since 1960 - American
Vegan Society - 56 Dinshah Lane, P.O. Box 369, Malaga NJ 08328
Phone: 856-694-2887 Fax: 856-694-2288Hosted